While the vast majority of coffee professionals from traditional consumer markets may never see where green coffee is produced up close, the Brazilian coffee services company Wolthers & Associates is offering the world a unique glimpse of the farm.
- ACE Pledges to Move Forward with 2020 Cup of Excellence Auctions
- A Single ‘Super Parent’ Plant Birthed All of Arabica, Research Finds
- As Coronavirus Curtails Retail, Roasters Get Creative with Online Sales
- IP Cameras Provide Real-Time Panoramic Views of These Brazilian Coffee Farms
- Hope in Every Bag: How Coffee is Helping Lisa Quinn Change Women’s Lives