What is DC Java Club supplying my business with?
We supply you with all our products (Coffee Beans, Milk, Cream, Cups, Lids and stirrers (if needed) with our coffee machine and our complete service. The service includes a filling technician who will come by on a regular basis and check your machine and fill up your product inventory.
What are some of the benefits of being part of DC Java Club?
- No cost for the Italian designed and manufactured espresso dispensing systems equipment (value $6,000)
- No hidden costs – you pay only for what you consume!
- Environment Friendly: No land fill/Low energy consumption
- No contracts to sign (in most instances)
- No cancellation charges, just requires a two week notice.
- No cost for premium products
- No storage for products-we provide ‘Just in Time’ delivery
- No charge for regular weekly cleaning and maintenance service
What are the internal or company benefits of being part of DC Java Club?
- No work by staff to make coffee – Just press a button for selection!
- No staff downtime cleaning up – we do all of that!
- Improves staff productivity by reducing daily ‘coffee runs’
- Our price for each cup is up to 75% less than similar blends available at leading coffee retailers and fine restaurants.
*On two cups of coffee per day, an employee/individual can save over $1,200.00 per year and the company benefits with increased productivity as ‘coffee runs’ decrease.
Is there any way I can keep track of how much consumption goes thru the machine per day?
Yes you can. Please ask our service technician on his next visit for instructions.
What if I have a problem with the machine?
There is a sticker placed on the side of the machine with the customer number and service call telephone number. Call the service line phone number and you will reach a technician who will be able to help you solve your issue with the machine. The technician will come by within a few hours and fix the problem.
*Remember this service is provided free of charge to you, our customer.
What if I have a question about invoices or billing? Who do I call?
Please call our number at 703-952-JAVA (5282) and someone will be glad to help you with any questions you will have.
If I run out of product, whom should I call?
If you ever run out of product, please call our service line at 703-952-JAVA (5282). Also please note this phone number is on the sticker on the side of the machine. Someone will come right away and fill up your product inventory.
Do I need to order products?
No. A filling technician will come by on a regular basis and check your machine and fill up your product inventory.